OT: Talking of pandemics ...

I for one never started. You seem to be an authority on the subject......

Reply to
Radio Man

T i m is as thick as shit. They always blame it on animals.

Here's another one:

Spike

And bowel cancer for afters

Reply to
Andrew

Spuke doesn't like dogs because the local rough kids on the estate he lives on put dogshit through his letter box.

Reply to
mm0fmf

Spuke doesn't like many animals, especially those he arbitrarily chooses to make suffer before he pays someone else to kill and dissect their bodies for him, just because he likes what pleasure their flesh gives him for a few minutes. Flesh from a sentient being that didn't want to die.

He also doesn't want to watch that process because he knows the truth would traumatise him further (had he been allowed to watch it by mommy / nurse etc).

To try to defect his own guilt he tries to conflate the giving a domesticated / rescue dog ('Mans best friend') a good, happy and well cared for and long life, where in the end if ill, it may have to be 'put to sleep' by a painless injection with true compassion and heartbreak, not desperately trying to escape a gas chamber or being electrocuted (both causing great levels of pain) before having their throats cut, when they are very young and perfectly healthy, just for his taste pleasure.

But Spuke is *just* a disgusting cowardly troll so I would expect nothing less and how I find it so easy to not directly read nor reply to his demented and ignorant clickbait.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Well, it seems to be that or mental health issues. Take your pick.

Reply to
Fredxx

So we are in agreement that we need meat as part of a natural, healthy diet.

We know that a well planned vegan diet is an oxymoron, as exampled by the shear number oif vegans with a B12 deficiency.

Agreed, it was totally unnecessary. But I suspect more is spent by government health officials supporting vegan diets, mental health practitioners or others.

Reply to
Fredxx

Pork is very popular in Asian. Is there a higher prevalence of bowel cancer there. Is it less common in cultures which avoid pork. I will wait. I know the answer a relative suffered from it.

Reply to
Radio Man