OT Spare bog roll storage

Probably, but not at my house as I have no TV. I blame the next door but one neighbours where he spends the day.

Still, better than the first cat I had. We were fetching the shopping in from the supermarket shop and laid it on the kitchen table (several trips to the car and back) and he stole the cooked chicken off the kitchen table whilst we were unloading the rest of car.

Reply to
ARW

In our case, when redoing the bathroom, I included a cupboard in an otherwise wasted space above the slope of the staircase ceiling, but below the towel cupboard. It is, handily, right beside the toilet in case you have haven't noticed that the roll has run out. We store toilet rolls at one end, packets or bottles at the other - without the latter, the cupboard can easily store 72 rolls, with space to spare ... very handy for bulk buys when on offer at Makro.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Our (now deceased) cat caused only a few problems during his life: he was found in the next-door neighbour's van when he was eight miles from home (luckily the neighbour returned him); he sprayed the other next-door neighbour's video - luckily she loved cats, as he also stole her chicken breasts that she was about to have and slept in her window box, flattening every flower.

Other than that he was never a problem - if you ignore costing us £800 in investigations, before he had to be put down due to an inoperable tumour.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker