OT: Sometimes you just have to laugh...or end up crying

The Natural Philosopher

I guess his last scam was not bomb detectors was it, or maybe energy saving boblack boxes with nothing inside them but a bit of lagging?

What about snake oil mains connectors that sound better, perhaps we could get rid of Russ? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Just one of the untold number of scammers using "green energy" as a front for plundering the national purse.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Anyway, if they were *genuinely* serious about doing something to combat greenhouse gases, they'd have banned brussels sprouts. The fact that they haven't and not even taxed them more heavily proves beyond doubt the whole climate change thing is a scam.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

The only unusual thing is that this green crook got caught.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

There are people out there who will jump onto any passing bandwagon and ruin its reputation simply by exaggerating stuff. Its like drones. We will no doubt now have a crackdown on them even though only 1 drone has so far been recovered. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I can't help feeling desperately sorry for that poor couple who got the blame for it all. I sincerely hope they get the compensation they deserve; must have been a horrific experience for them.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom