Have time to laugh? Hammer content

Bill wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news7.newsguy.com:

Somebody has too much time on his hands.

Several "somebodies" actually:

- Roger wrote it

- you posted it

- I read it

Thanks for the chuckle, though. Does sound like a discussion that could have happened here, doesn't it?

Reply to
Doug Miller

I'd say he hit the nail on the head about forums.. :>}

geoff

All characters were present, including the nit-picky ones who simply find it hard to laugh at anything.

Reply to
Robatoy

on it and it went to Amazon to show the "Stiletto TBM14RSC TiBone Mini-14 ounce Replaceable Smooth Face Hammer with a Curved 16" Titanium Handle". Sooooo, such a tool exists and really does cost $220.00.

My second thought was to wonder if Leon owned one of these. :)

It was pretty funny though. And a good representation of a fairly typical discussion on many forums.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

> My first thought was that the hammer in question was a joke. So, I

By posting it, I wasn't trying to make any sort of statement. I just thought it was funny--especially after seeing the amount one guy was able to frame in 2 hours! : )

Reply to
Bill

there with the light bulb changing one posted here a few years ago.' Art

Reply to
Artemus

AMEN. Double AMEN.

I got tired of it on the BBQ forum I used to go to, the woodturning forum I used to frequent, and that same old crap is showing up frequently on my favorite pocket knife forum.

Google educated experts are the most annoying pieces of crap at the computer.

I laughed all the way through that whole post. it really hit home.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

However, there was one part that brought back memories. My dad's best friend was a tracklayer for the Seaboard-Coastline railroad. He really could sink finishing nails with a 20 pound hammer without making a mark.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Reply to
Leon