OT: Silly philosophical quiz

Anything is cheaper than a train. It costs me less to drive almost the full length of the UK in my car than to get a train. Since trains are presumably subsidised, this indicates they're a very inefficient means of transport. In fact I read something once (probably on top Gear) that a train that's fully occupied uses more diesel than a car for each individual passenger. They're just so damn heavy they waste fuel.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Anything in Glasgow is obviously a heap.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey