OT: Proof cats are stupid

James Wilkinson Sword

Presumably they must have evolved that way, automatic reaction to snakes.

Reply to
Hankat

I was wondering what could possibly be scary about a cucumber

(even to the extent of looking for signs that the videos were faked)

Reply to
tim...

A cucumber looks and smells nothing like a snake.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It looks quite a bit like a snake at first glance with their instant reaction.

The shock reaction has nothing to do with smell.

Reply to
Hankat

Guess who is going to buy a cucumber and try it on his cat?

Reply to
ARW

Quite a lot, if you've had to watch a biology teacher put a condom on one.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

My cat went nuts over flat rubber cable protector.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

harry

ROTFPMSL!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Are you also scared of penises?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You and me. Pounder aswell if his neighbour still had one.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Only if they're the size of a cucumber and have a condom on.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Why? Do they remind you yours is too small?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword