OT: Project Fear. THIS DEFINITELY WILL NOT HAPPEN

As if the cash is available!

Brexiters own goal again.

After blowing billions on the stupid failed adventure, the idiots are now about to kill off their old and vulnerable.

ROTFWL

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

From what I see here, whilst that might been considered 'a good thing' by some (especially those going to have to live longer though the consequences), it's too little too late. ;-(

From the link I Googled to this:

So, what important points are left now ... oh yes, 'Political Sovereignty (but ask 10 people on the street what that means and where it has affected them negatively).

Then tell them what it could (and will so far) cost them in their pockets and see if they still want it.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

This was always the case.

We went from a country wanting cheap labour to a country where the truth dawned that we were clueless on how many migrants came in, legal or illegal.

"disgusted" from Tunbrudge Wells and the like were not having ID cards, they were British after all.

So May & Co are clueless as to whether we need one strawberry picker or a million.

Other governments got it right, ours screwed up and blamed the EU.

Useless tossers are too busy with their extra jobs and business interests to waste time running the country.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

I've started to get emails now supposedly from Sir Tony Robinson and Vince cable asking me to chip in to their war chest for ramping up the campaign for a referendum on the deal. I'd have thought both of these individuals had a lot more dosh than I have. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

So long as "leave with no deal" is one of the options it's fine by me.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

George Soros has already said he'll pay for it. Let him.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom