OT Pay Pal help

Just bought a Makita autofeed screwdriver on E Bay.

When it came to payment I clicked the 'send a cheque or postal order' box in error. I want to use Pay Pal.

Can't seem to navigate back to change the option.

E mailed the help line several hours ago - no reply yet, guess they are away for bank hols. E mailed the seller, he doesn't have the facility to take cards over the phone.

Any ideas?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Ask him for his Paypal ID - and either ask him to invoice you, or you can just send him the money via paypal (there's even a box in the Paypal "Send money" to put in an ebay item ID).

Then mark the item on Ebay as "Payment sent".

Reply to
dom

So just pay via PP now and all will go through as being paid by PP. Inform the seller its been paid via PP.

Reply to
George

If you go into My EBay, it should be listed as an item you've won. From there you can open the original details and hopefully the payment option will still be available. Haven't won anything recently, so I can't check it.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Thanks - sorted!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

When you need answers fast,don't email ebay, ask on the comunity board and your answers will be anwsered faster than the ebay bods.

George

Go to paypal.co.uk, log in, select Send Money, put in the seller's email address, tick "ebay sale" and then put your ebay name and the item number in. Paypal will then tell ebay the item has been paid for.

Owain

Reply to
Owain