OT: Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

The Natural Philosopher

Your cynical subject line is inappropriate.

No doubt sabotage is one theory being considered.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

You are rejoicing over people being killed? Sad indeed!

Reply to
GB

I'm sure that the 72 families are very sad.

Good Will at Christmas please

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Nasty piece of work, aren't you. On Christmas Day, of all days.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Not sure about your subject line, but this is a very strange one. There seems on the surface to be no obvious reason for this, unless it was catastrophic failure or somebody deliberately brought it down. That close to land one might have expected somebody to have witnessed it. Sad, very sad.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Russian plane, heading for a war zone? accident?

Purlease.

As usual the bigots cant see the sarcasm of course...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Containing a military choir of all things. Did they deserve to die?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Bird strike?

Reply to
charles

I think we can all see the utterly inappropriate sarcasm, all right.

Quite frankly, if you don't want to get flamed or even mildly singed, don't post disgusting crap.

Reply to
GB

Well obviously you haven't.

It identifies people who are so up themselves hat they cant deal with black humour.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

How very true.

Reply to
pamela

actually, of course, I am not rejoicing.

So as usual you are lying.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

See, again, this may be him simply being unable to comprehend how his comments could be considered 'in bad taste'.

Is it his fault if he doesn't (can't) fully understand social rules and conventions?

If left at 'Oh dear, how sad' then most would probably try to take that the 'right way' (as long as the message body didn't suggest anything different) but as soon as he put 'Never mind' on the end, the natural / obvious message taken from that by *most* would be exactly what *most* seem to have said so far. ;-(

It will be interesting (from a 'people watching' POV) to see what kind of spin he puts on it ...

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Piss poor attitude you ignorant wanker.

Reply to
Gunther Heiko Hagen

Now you mention it, Lenny Henry is embarrassing.

Reply to
Richard

And which sock puppet are you?

Reply to
Tim Watts

You aren't funny.

Reply to
dennis

well no, people like you have a bit of brain missing, the bit that deals with emotions.

A russia plane heading for a war zone disintegrates in mid air.

Leftys everywhere who love ISIS and the EU celebrate. And say 'how sad never mind haha'

I wryly comment in that.

Those same lefty's then accuse me of lack of feeling.

Oh the irony...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Could you cite people everywhere saying this, apart from you? You're making things up again.

It's not wry. It was never remotely funny. It's just objectionable. If lots of people had been celebrating the loss of the choir, you might have a point. But they didn't, so you don't.

I think that everyone on this NG, right or left, is appalled by your post.

I strongly suggest that you stop digging yourself in deeper.

Reply to
GB