OT Not a good name for a solicitor

http://goo.gl/maps/mQuK1
It took me 8 weeks to spot that one.
--

Adam

Then on their way out of the door, they see the poster on the other side of the road.
michael adams
On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 18:27:34 +0000, ARW wrote:

How are you reading it?
A Never free man, or, An ever free man?
On 06/03/2014 20:49, R D S wrote:

I'll let the court decide.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Was this a picture then? No good to me. Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"R D S" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On 07/03/2014 09:18, Brian Gaff wrote:

Yes, It's a Streetview link. It shows the office of a solicitor in Ruislip called ENEVER FREEMAN & CO.
Facing this on the other side of the road is a poster saying "JUDGEMENT IS COMING", which is an advert for a movie which was released in 2012.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.
On Fri, 07 Mar 2014 11:08:15 +0000, John Williamson

No it doesn't! It just shows an urban road with houses each side.
--
Regards, J B Good

On 07/03/2014 14:51, Johny B Good wrote:

That's what it shows here. The car was just a few yards South of the entrance to Ruislip Manor Underground station when the picture I see was taken, presumably early in 2012, given that the poster says "From 12.04.2012", IIRC, and ICBA re-opening the page to check.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.

And God, you'd think a solicitor could have afforded a decent sign without a kink in the middle, wouldn't you?
--
David

On 07/03/2014 15:51, Lobster wrote:

He'll probably sue Google for that! <g>
--
Cheers,
Roger

Maybe he is a Bent Brief.
G.Harman
On 06/03/2014 18:27, ARW wrote:

Are they missing the "Wh" at the beginning?
Anyway, it's marginally better than Doolittle & Dalley!
--
Cheers,
Roger
snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

Winning Defence Lawyer in Edinburgh seems to have had some slight difficulty in the past:
The Scottish Legal Aid Board announced today that it had removed the firm of Winning Defence Lawyer, 122 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh, EH11 2RN, and its sole practitioner Peter Winning, from the list of firms registered to provide criminal legal assistance. http://www.slab.org.uk/news/archive/articles/news-0033.html
Owain
On Thu, 6 Mar 2014 18:27:34 -0000, "ARW"

Ok then, I've clicked on the search button and gotten to street view and looked all around. Exactly what is it I'm supposed to see?
--
Regards, J B Good

On 06/03/2014 22:52, Johny B Good wrote:

On the same theme. We had ta manager called Swindles. whose sole job was checking our expenses!
On Fri, 07 Mar 2014 08:40:03 +0000, Broadback

That didn't answer my question.
--
Regards, J B Good

"Johny B Good" wrote in message wrote:

Your eight weeks aren't up yet.
On Fri, 7 Mar 2014 08:41:46 -0000, "Richard"

What exactly do you mean by that?
--
Regards, J B Good

"Johny B Good" wrote in message

Oh look. It's the nym-shifting fuckwit again.
What was the name for us who get... Google404. That's an error.The requested URL /search was not found on this server. That's all we know.
Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active