OT Not a good name for a solicitor

http://goo.gl/maps/mQuK1
It took me 8 weeks to spot that one.
--

Adam

Then on their way out of the door, they see the poster on the other side of the road.
michael adams
On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 18:27:34 +0000, ARW wrote:

How are you reading it?
A Never free man, or, An ever free man?
On 06/03/2014 20:49, R D S wrote:

I'll let the court decide.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Was this a picture then? No good to me. Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"R D S" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On 07/03/2014 09:18, Brian Gaff wrote:

Yes, It's a Streetview link. It shows the office of a solicitor in Ruislip called ENEVER FREEMAN & CO.
Facing this on the other side of the road is a poster saying "JUDGEMENT IS COMING", which is an advert for a movie which was released in 2012.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.
On Fri, 07 Mar 2014 11:08:15 +0000, John Williamson

No it doesn't! It just shows an urban road with houses each side.
--
Regards, J B Good

On 07/03/2014 14:51, Johny B Good wrote:

That's what it shows here. The car was just a few yards South of the entrance to Ruislip Manor Underground station when the picture I see was taken, presumably early in 2012, given that the poster says "From 12.04.2012", IIRC, and ICBA re-opening the page to check.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.

And God, you'd think a solicitor could have afforded a decent sign without a kink in the middle, wouldn't you?
--
David

On 07/03/2014 15:51, Lobster wrote:

He'll probably sue Google for that! <g>
--
Cheers,
Roger

Maybe he is a Bent Brief.
G.Harman
On Friday, 7 March 2014 20:00:46 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Many a true word is spoken in jest
There used to be a firm of solicitors in Stirling called Welsh and Robb.

On 09/04/18 08:44, Syke wrote:

You dont want to misread this lot
https://www.oneillpatient.co.uk/
as 'One Ill Patient'
In todays liberal progressive conflict-free education system, everyone
gets full Marx.
On Monday, 9 April 2018 08:44:41 UTC+1, Syke wrote:

Well how about this?
http://crookandblight.com/
Estate Agents
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 02:20:13 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

One solicitor near here had three names up - Swindall and Pendered were two of them. Is there a verb 'to pender'?
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
On 4/10/2018 5:30 PM, PeterC wrote:

There was an off-licence in a town in New Jersey, years ago - 'C. Strange Liquors'

An optician in Aberdeen many years ago - I(an) Strain.
Would like to have a plumber's called Fiddle & Leak.
--
*There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works *

Was, prolly still is, a builders out in mid Suffolk called D'eath and son ....
--
Tony Sayer

The spelling isn’t quite right but when I see the name boards on sites where they are working I always read the latter part of the name as Home. https://sites.google.com/site/crumbleholmebuilders/
GH