OT: Microwave cooking

No, most things are powered by things that deliver power. If microwaves are hot then how come the air doesn't get hot, or phones don;t get hot when they recieve a wireless signal ?

Reply to
whisky-dave

you probably should learn to comprehend english first.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

No such thing as English is a mixture of langauges and I still don't think microwaves are classed as hot like embers spitting from a fire are.

If yuo think you;re English is superior then prove that in your English microwaves are hot.

Reply to
whisky-dave

He probably knows that there is no ";" in either your or you're. He may even know which one to use. Your English is like TNP's on a good day.

Reply to
dennis

This is a meaningless concept.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Eye no eggs actly witch won two yews. Dave OTOH is arguing aganst a straw man he's invented on a topic he has a patchy understanding of.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I know far more than you do it seems and if I don;t U have peole that do know. Microwaves are NOT hot.

whisky-dave

lol

Reply to
tabbypurr

Yep lol, $5 million to design an invisability cloak amonst other things, even the mice in the basement know more than you do about the subject.

Reply to
whisky-dave

what are you smoking? Triacs? And now microwaves.

Reply to
tabbypurr

If microwaves are so hot how come the air isn't heated up because of all the mobile phones and satellite communications which use microwaves. You really haven't a clue have you.

Do you also think that shining a laser been through the air heats the air up an that;s why it red.

Reply to
whisky-dave

You've already been told that your arguing with a straw man you invented. So it's clear enough who lacks clues here.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Yes you do, microwaves aren't hot only an idiot thinks that. Because if they were then the containers and food would heat up at simialr rates. Try heating up ice and water see what happens.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Yup, the troll is off his troll-ey. ;-)

And who uses metaphors that have no bearing on the Wednesdays penguin.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

No where near as far off as others are.

Food and cookware taken out of a microwave oven are rarely much hotter than 100 °C (212 °F). Cookware used in a microwave oven is often much cooler than the food because the cookware is transparent to microwaves; th e microwaves heat the food directly and the cookware is indirectly heated b y the food.

SO th above proves microwaves aren't hot. It's what they do to molicules as in vibrating them that makes the food hot, no vibration no heat. Microwaves have Energy not heat.

Reply to
whisky-dave

How many rounds is it going to take before you listen to what I told you. Let me try one more time, see if you can get it:

Do you understand what those words mean?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I don;t care about yuor straw man just the facts. Microwaves arenl;t hot, but them next to a dry straw man and they'll have little effect but put them near a wet straw man and they'll head up the water.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Lol. Oh dear.

Reply to