OT; Is it taxed?

No tax. If it's stationary who cars if it's got an MOT. It's not a case of "having a cob on" it's social responsibility and price in your community. Nothing creates a mess like a mess.

Reply to
hugh

Truth often comes from the subconscious revealing itself in typos.

Reply to
Adrian

Reply to
hugh

In message , fred writes

About 12 years ago, we'd bought a new (2nd hand car) and cos of the different timings between the tax and MOT (unlike our other cars) I managed to forget about getting an MOT (first year it needed one I think).

Car got stolen, insurance paid out, but docked 10% cos of the no MOT

Reply to
Chris French

As in "Oh, bollocks, you've got me bang-to-rights there"?

Reply to
Adrian

As in "What a load of..."

Reply to