OT: intersting generation pattern today

Gridwatch rebeveklas taht FRance ius imnporting electricity froim us flat out, anmd Gremany is importiung from france

Its cold. Theres no sun Theres no wind escept Scotland, The Greens have shut down half of Frances Nukes for 'safety inspections'

I am wetting myself laughing as we burn coal and wood to keep up

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It's very bright here, gridwatch PV shows 3.5GW

Reply to
Andy Burns

2.77 now..

Its not in Germany I bet

And 2.77GW is rather pathetic for a clear sunny midday, when you have allegedly over 10GW of panels installed...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Power supply to your keyboard flaking out?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Perhaps you need new glasses (I certainly do, but not yet):

"Gridwatch reveals that France is importing electricity from us flat out, and Germany is importing from France."

There, that better?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Pass that by me again in English? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yes until we have a really efficient way to store generated energy, renewable will be wasting the wind or whatever because its seldom needed when its available. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

harry

No. I need new fingers, new lungs, new arteries, new liver, new kidneys new retinas, new heart valves, new colon, new lenses, new teeth,

My ears are OK though. and my toes. Knees and hips still work too.

Yup. Many thankz

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to