Scroll Saw Pattern

Does anyone know of any sites that has scroll saw pattern(s) for a Moose, trying to finish a project for Christmas ans I need a Moose Pattern. Thanks Mike

Reply to
MikeS

Print picture. Enlarge on photocopier per requirement. Stick to wood and scroll away

Lawrence L'Hote

RampRat

Try here.

j4

Reply to
jo4hn

A Google search for "clipart moose" turns up the following:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova

Maybe Judy Gale has something on her intarsia website?

sandman

Mike,

Also try this search result

http://woodworkersworksh> Does anyone know of any sites that has scroll saw pattern(s) for a Moose,

Reply to
WoodchuckCanuck

Sat, Dec 18, 2004, 8:06am snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net (MikeS) asks: Does anyone know of any sites that has scroll saw pattern(s) for a Moose, trying to finish a project for Christmas ans I need a Moose Pattern. Thanks Mike

Try this.

Or, the ever popular:
any question you please of the Gods. They do not have to answer.

- Ko'a Orto'o, Gnomic Utterances, II xvi

Reply to
J T

If you know what an .eps file is and you can open/scale them, write me. I have dozens of moose vector images.

remove the BULL from my addy.

Rob

"Common sense is NOT common." (Voltaire)

Reply to
sandman