Scroll saw font

I need a nice bold scroll saw (stencil) font for a project (mailbox): I need the word POSTE. I hate to have to pay $10 for a couple of letters. Does anyone know where that could be available for free. TIA Gil

Reply to
Gilles Chiasson

Got a computer? Got a printer?

--

******** Bill Pounds
Pounds on Wood

If you use something like MS Word or MS Works. When choosing a font for scroll sawing choose Outline. In Word you would select the Font and type size, then go to Format - Font, then check Outline in Effects.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Davis Jr