OT; I got a Nikon camera....

Having a clear out & found a couple of old Nikon cameras; a TW Zoom

35-70 and an AF230.

They seem to have little or no value on E Bay, but I don't want to bin them.

Any use to anyone here - just for the postage?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Are those DIGItAL?

OLD cameras are Nikon FA, F3, FE2...FM2

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Have you tried Freecycle/Freegle (whichever one operates in your area)?

Reply to
Roger Mills

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

Yeah, I'll have them please

Reply to
geoff

35mm - that 'film' stuff :-)
Reply to
The Medway Handyman

There are 2 things you can do with them if you want

- use a lens assembly to get you macro shots, if you've got a cam that doesnt already do them

- take out lens elements to make telephoto lenses, closeup lenses, wideangles, bokeh lenses etc

- both to use with a digicam

NT

Reply to
NT

Send me you snail mail address & I'll pop them in the post matey.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

As these thing turn up on car boots regularly perhaps you might add that idea to the wiki?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Perhaps. Does it count as diy? For photographing work? I guess so, wiki needs pictures after all. OK, I'll add it at some point, plus some other tips & tricks.

NT

Reply to
NT