OT Humour - New Years Resolution

Mine is to see how many times I can go here

page if that fails is

have just had a first warning and that was for something I had not done.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Clear case of double standards IMO. Perfectly OK for woman to buy bloke a power tool so he can do stuff around the house, but not OK for bloke to buy woman a similar item. Bloke of course would appreciate a new power tool.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman