NEW AND IMPROVED!!! Rec.wooddorking humour page

Dave in Fairfax's question in response to David Hakala's hilarious post on how he dealt with FedEx (in the "UPS & Rockler" thread) stimulated me to update and upload a a new version of the humour page. I have been gradually adding stuff to it, but without putting it up on my website. So here it is:

Suggestions for additions are welcome, either posted here or via email.

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi