OT Hilarious.

Mablethorpe Airfield

harry

Sorry not on farcebook, care to explain? Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

You don't need to be on Facebook but its a very clever video/CGI of an aircraft landing and turning into a running transformer/robot. The robot walks off and has a cr*p.

Some people are very clever but have too much time on their hands.....

Reply to
Chris B

I'm sorry but it did not tickle my sense of humour.

Reply to
Broadback

Nor mine. I expect we're miserable old gits! :-)

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Me neither. But I've turned into a grumpy old man. My flower beds are now like duck ponds. Stupid flower beds!

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Not had exceptional rain round here. (W Midlands) I 'spect the Welsh intercept most of ours.

Reply to
harry