OT: Giles & Mary

Jesus, what a miserable bitch that woman is! What on earth does he see in her? I'm certain he could do a hell of a lot better for himself than that sour-faced cow.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

She's a tongue like a cow and she makes him go wow.

Reply to
mm0fmf

To whom are you referring?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Some people like myself might think you have lost your marbles as I have no idea who these people are. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

It is a simple case of uk.d-i-y turns into Hello magazine.

Seems they are on Gogglebox. A popular television programme combo, m'lud.

(Whether popular applies to the programme or the aforementioned combo, I couldn't possibly comment.)

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

If you listened carefully last night you wuld have heard Giles saying how awful it was that just as he was about to retire the world has closed down.

Mary retorted that he hadn't worked since he was 21. He is the house husband. He is the safe pair of testicles, unlikely to 'wander'. She has the money.

Reply to
Andrew

If you don't like Gogglebox other pastimes are available.

Reply to
Graham Nye