OT: Fun with mild dyslexia

I received an e-mail message from Tesco today, with the subject:

"Our pick of the best caramel recipes".

At a glance, this looked like:

"Our pick of the best camel recipes".

Too much news of ISIS, presumably.

Reply to
Davey

blame #GBBO

Reply to
Andy Burns

Hmm, Give me a Lama any day.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

A poor hearing can result in similar confusion. I once heard 'John Prescott' as 'John Tosspot'.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

That's nothing, during the 2011 riots, I broke into a branch of Boots and stole an eye pad.

Cheers

Reply to
Clive Arthur

Yah, give you the hump don't it?

Reply to
John Rumm

Yup you also need to watch out for those emails called Pubic Transport news.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I remember hearing a news bulletin a few years ago when they said every MP was to be provided with an eye pad.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

That might have improved things if it had happened.

Reply to
Davey