OT. EUSSR uses our money to expand Calais

OK, did you notice the 1,200km of Algerian shoreline? Or the 1,800km of Libyan shoreline?

Or just the 500km of Moroccan Med shoreline and the 1,100km of Tunisian shoreline?

Perhaps it was just that you didn't really understand the implications there?

Reply to
Adrian

Return them to their port of departure.

Reply to
bert

Because they don?t have that level of border control at that border anymore.

Reply to
kshy

Hire an Antonov 225 or even lesser aircraft. Full load of refugees. Fly along coastline and evenly distribute cargo. Perhaps it was just that you didn't really understand the 'distributed evenly'.

Reply to
Richard

True. I didn't think you were suggesting mass murder.

Reply to
Adrian

Both of which required large garrisons and, if they had a military purpose (the purpose of Hadrian's wall is disputed - it may have been a customs control measure or even just a symbol of the power of Rome) it was to resist attacks by marauding bands, not infiltration by individuals.

Reply to
Nightjar

Perhaps they didn't have a B&Q in those days where you could pop in and buy a ladder?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)