OT Ebay mangles itself AGAIN

<rant> Fing Ebay are doing it again - """"improving""" their interface"
e.g. in my Mozilla based browser - search for something "pipe clip"
get results - try to refine search by adding more terms to the search box annd then click "search" - er no the new green javascript "search" button won't initiate a search!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF? Fantastic......
(of course it works in bloody MS IE doesn't it! GRRRRRRRR)
plus whilst making sure I had the latest Mozilla code, I managed to overwrite all my www bookmarks on this netbook GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR </rant>
Cheers JimK
JimK wrote:

Ive given up on ebay.
It no longer is fir for purpose as far as I am cioncerned (smalle sellers selling odds and ends second hand to people of similar status)
Its now juts a cheap way to run online stores, and a vehicle for pay[pal world domination by blatant thievery, and where you put the hot lawnmower your cousins brother in law nicked last year.

Did you two go to the same school/therapist?
Si
On 31 Mar, 20:08, "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot"
message

no no no - I could leave any time I wanted :>)
In message

Which 'mozilla based browser'
Works ok here in Firefox 3.6.2 on Win XP SP3
--
Chris French

K-meleon
JimK wrote:

Seems ok here... not running "noScript" are you?

FF 3.6.2

Backup?
(I know, silly question)
--
Cheers,

John.

not that I'm aware of - rest of ebay moans if javascript is not enabled.....

If I had a pound etc :>)
JimK