Ebay

Just a heads-up really.

I put something up for auction on ebay and somehow failed to see that I also was prepared to accept "Best Offers". This seems to be a new feature.

I got a best offer and tried to respond with a slightly higher counter offer. Ebay blocked this.

I rang ebay, gave them permission to try on my behalf and they failed, too. I am currently being "escalated".

Meanwhile, the item has received a normal bid, which I think removes the Best Offer option. I think this means my current best offer is now in limbo.

It all looks a bit of a shambles.

Reply to
Bill