OT Crime in Germany.

There's a surprise.

Reply to
harry

"Gatestone Institute, a non-partisan, not-for-profit international policy council and think tank is dedicated to educating the public about what the mainstream media fails to report"

Any possibility that they have an agenda?

Reply to
newshound

It could be educating the public about what the mainstream media fails to report. BICBW

Reply to
Richard

*Everyone* has an agenda.
Reply to
Huge

Polmadie market/car boot sale in Glasgow no is about 50% attended by east europeans and africans.....if you don't keep your eyes on your stall your stuff is gone in an instant.....must be in their culture.....a big stall holder 7ft and 25 stone in string vest is forever flinging people out onto the street........

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

You mean "The facts that they don't want you to know"?

Reply to
newshound

I don't 'mean' anything. You asked what their agenda was. It is clearly stated by them and repeated byt me so that you may understand. All those keystrokes wasted. What's your agenda?

Reply to
Richard

Be thankful they find the goods worth stealing.

Reply to
Richard

Harry's sources quite often use incomplete data to imply connections that may, or may not, exist.

Reply to
Nightjar

I would be thankful if the thieves were put on the first empty banana boat home .....ungrateful bastards ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...