OT Conjuring Tricks

You were in the studio audience of last night's episode of HIGN4U AICMFP! :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good

I did wonder if that clip would turn up! I wasn't there, though - and it took me more than one look to decode your second acronym...

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

An example of misdirection

David Lang

A further example of misdirection

The Natural Philosopher

I went to a talk by Richard Wiseman in Folkestone last week: hugely entertaining.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

He's written a number of excellent books as well.

Reply to
David Lang

Most peculiar to get up from reading your post here, go to kitchen, and hear "Bert Coules" on Radio 4 Extra:

Green and Pleasant Fear on Four

The Man in Black's cautionary tale of the kidnapping of a "green" pop star with something to hide.

Starring Karen Archer as Lisa, Nigel Carrington as Stephen, Rebecca Jones as Sarah and Edward de Souza as the Man in Black.

Fear on 4 brings you more in a series of nerve-tinglers.

Written by Bert Coules.

Reply to
polygonum

Bert works in mysterious ways.........

Reply to
David Lang

Thank you. And so does Radio 4 Extra: I had no idea that show was on. Many thanks to Rod for mentioning it.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules