OT Climate change

A link a few people here need to read. The ones with their heads up their arses. http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/sep/22/rockefeller-heirs-divest-fossil-fuels-climate-change?CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2
Rockafellers are one of the biggest invetors in fossil fuel.
harryagain wrote:

They can only divest if someone else is investing, then they are re-investing in fracking, but that's not fossil fuel, oh no.
On 23/09/2014 06:55, harryagain wrote:

The point about investors are that they are out to make money. They can see that there is more money to be made elsewhere and have the publicity machine to give that a positive spin.
--
Colin Bignell

"harryagain" wrote in message

Ah. Harry, as my head isn't up my arse, be a gent and read it for me. TIA
Richard wrote:

Damned if I can even get my head up my arse. I'm hard put to get my hand up there.
Bill
"Bill Wright" wrote in message

Never tried. What did you expect to find?
Richard wrote:

My G spot.
Bill