OT Child brides.

your local mullah wants for your children.

Reply to
harry

Jimmy saville amonst others didn't have to even marry them just shag them and leave them, is that better ? Then there's those that don't use religion as their excuse just their wealth and position in society to get whatever sex they want male or female.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Those were just odd loonies acting illegally. This stuff isa lllegal in Isalmic countries.

Reply to
harry

them and leave them, is that better ?

their wealth and position in society to get whatever sex they want male or female.

It is legal in harry religion: such as namba, a pro peado political party in Holland, in France where it is impossible to prosecute, in Nordic countries, etc all where noahide law supported by the beth din is carried above the law of the land. These are examples where the harry types, khazar's, have destroyed the West, over ran it, re named it such as in Germany where everything is: stein, gold, rosen, dorf, see, berg, feld, green, schwarz shine, frank, hill, silver.. They have no laws to protect themselves against harry beth din laws and eruvs. They do not exist anymore, everything is noahide, everything is eastern Europe. Nothing is W European, the government is effectively a foreign entity serving the khazar's. They have under age marriage, as seen in the invaders, where getting married at nine years old is seen frequently.

Reply to
Anonymous

In the not so long past days certain rock and roll artists in the states had wives as young as 13, and indeed were refused entry into the uk because of it. Now I'm not saying it is right of course, but the culture even in the recent past seemed to be different. I suppose it is just another definition of how the world changes. It was not that long ago in the UK when women were possessions of their husbands.

So I think when we judge people and countries we do need to look at our own past and realise that only time has changed. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yes. The age of consent in England and Wales was raised to 16 in 1885. Before that it was 13. Even then it was only raised to cut child prostitution.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker