OT: Car heaters and ice scraping

the biggest improvement was not using carburettors anymore.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

But is that the temperature as monitored by the sensor under the bumper for the ice alert or is it the temperature under the bonnet (that will soon rise above 4°C with the engine running)?

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

That's my assumption.

Reply to
Max Demian

That would apply if you used meths.

Reply to
Max Demian

I don't know. The Internet is thataway-->

Reply to
Max Demian

You brought it up, you tell me.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I have no idea what's in it. I just put it in any time of year whenever I add water.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

In my car it runs off the road ice sensor. I believe that is true for most other vehicles too.

Reply to
Andy Bennet

No need if you have decent car with a Webasto pre heater like my Peugeot

508.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike