OT Brain dead again

I unlocked a padlock, gave the padlock to the apprentice and told him to close the gate and lock it after I had driven through.

Which side of the gate do you think he was at when he locked it?

Although he actually managed to open the gate without f****ng up which was a surprise.

ARW

And how long did you leave him out there?

Reply to
John Rumm

Your reputation may mean it is at least arguable that the apprentice showed foresight and good judgment by putting himself on the other side from you of a security fence with a locked gate to which he held the key.

Reply to
Robin

I had the key - he had the padlock.

Standard council suited key....

Reply to
ARW

If I was to tell you I went straight round and unlocked the padlock gave him a bollocking and he then managed to lock the gate again whilst he was on the outside would you believe me?

Well he did

Reply to
ARW

There must be a competition amongst the apprentices to see which of them can wind you up most effectively. They are all secretly filming your reactions when they act the fool.

Reply to
GB

Reminds me of "writing lines" at school, as 500 times

I must remember never, ever to think I could get one over on Adam. I must remember never,...

Reply to
Robin

Once again, its application of knowledge that is the issue here. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Surely though a man of his stature could have simpl climbed over? Reminds me of a Prince song what it? She came in through the OUT door. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

and putting the vids on Youtube or sending them to whatever has replaced Game for a Laugh/Jeremy Beadle!

Reply to
SH