Best bit of my holiday

And I got another 10 miles to play him like a toy after he gave me the middle finger.

Reply to
ARW

Just out of interest, how old is that camera?

Number plates don't seem particularly visible.

Or, when was the last time the van saw a wash ;-)

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Video was taken today. The dash cam needs a reset.

I have no problem with threatening to kill other drivers. This one only took 10 miles to back off.

Reply to
ARW

It's a bit like a lot of these on YouTube, extremely boring introduction followed by a driver moving across ready to merge with a motorway then you (presumably) sounding your horn like a spoilt child.

Grow up for goodness sake.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

Some bloke makes a mistake. Some total wanker gets his prick out and starts beating the meat. Idiot child.

Reply to
Clive Arthur

Women drivers.

ARW

Isn't that called anticipation of the left hand lane closure?

Reply to
Fredxx

Is that your choice of music?

Reply to
Fredxx

indeed

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Don't ever try that in South Africa

Reply to
Mark Carver

PATHETIC

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Yes. Just bought the full CD set at Bridlington market.

Reply to
ARW

I consider every road journey to be my last. And if I kill some wanker on that journey so be it.

Reply to
ARW

Not a problem in West Yorkshire.

ARW