OT: Bloody kids

So why isn't there a parking space for families of 6 or more? Or for very fat people?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

OK, the real reason they do it is "To Piss *YOU* Off"! LOL

Reply to
RonNNN

Really? And I suppose you never hear a baby crying and not shutting the f*ck up either?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, to piss me off they have insufficient stocks of the foods I like.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, every time I want to shop in peace.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The only ones that stop when they're told are those that are smacked.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

A sensible father would not bring the bloody thing to the supermarket.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I pay their wages.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, it's one of two ways of dealing with misbehaviour. Why can you not accept they both work?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

All three.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It is worse when the big fat mama lets the brats run wild in the car park and expect you to see them running behing your car then they start shouting and bawling you nearly ran over my wean.......f*ck it they should be under control a car park is not a playground and you should be walking in the designated walkways I told the fat slag ............

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Exactly! ALL his stories NEVER happened the way he tells them! Most of them he just seems to make up on the go. They are nothing but the direct expression of his sociopathy.

Reply to
Peeler

I share your pain, bruh. I had the same thing happen but the woman concerned just gave me a really filthy look (so evil I'd rather she'd been verbally abusive). Of course, I took no notice as there were very, very few cars in the parking area that day so I wasn't disadvantaging anyone.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

No YOU don't. Your dole pays towards their wages. I've met many wankers in my time, you come out as number ONE. Well done, wanker.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Spot on.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

But she is "with child".

Reply to
Max Demian

You mean "emigrated to the country". Or you could have said "immigrated from Venezuela".

Reply to
Tim Streater

ASDA hasn't "fined" anyone anything.

Reply to
Huge

Come to a halt 6 inches from it, push in the clutch, then rev up the engine to scare the little brat. Then maybe it'll learn what a car is even if it's mother is too incompetant to teach it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, they're just stupid. I probably buy more cat food than she buys food.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword