OT: Bloody kids

What is it with hormonal baby makers? A very rude woman told me I mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket. I told her it was closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get priority. She said it's difficult with children, so I told her it was her choice to have the little brat. This caused a complaint to the manager who told me to "not do it again or I'll have to ask you not to return". I told him to f*ck off.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Not much in it actually. I think they should remove the children ones and make them disabled ones. Someone in a wheelchair has mobility problems. Children can probably walk a lot further than their unfit parents.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Is Donald Trump a relative of yours? Sounds like you went to the same course on diplomacy. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Couldn't agree more, well said!

I'm sick of the uncontrolled screaming monsters being let loose in shops.

I'm sure parents dont allow the little brats to run around at full tilt at home screaming their heads off, so why subject the public to the ordeal?

The little horrors should be left in the car, it would have the added advantage that women would be in too much of a hurry to obstruct the aisles and checkouts for everyone else, they would be in and out before little Johnny cooked, froze or got molested.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

She's the one expecting extra rights for the child she decided to have. Neither her or her child were disabled, why should she get the same priority treatment as them?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You told nobody to f*ck off you lying cowardly little wimp. Giving a lone woman with a child stick is just about your mark, you have not got the guts to tell a man to f*ck off face to face. Wanker.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I did, a supermarket has no right to enforce parking regulations.

Who was it who kept going on about child benefits? Was it you perhaps?

And it was her giving ME stick!

He was smaller than me and not allowed to fight back while employed by the supermarket.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On its own property it can do what it likes.

Reply to
charles

Don't be surprised if the next rude woman keys your car instead of yelling at you.

Reply to
Frank

I'll simply scrape the trolley against her car.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Well, said. That wanker keeps making up that kind of stories on the go, just to attract SOME attention! He IS a pathological idiot!

Reply to
Peeler

Yes, that is just about your mark, you turd.

Like to tell us which allowance you are claiming, wanker?

Standard allowance - ?317.82 per calendar month (pcm), or ?73.34 per week. a.. Limited capability for work (only for claims started before 3 April

2017) - ?126.11 pcm or ?29.10 per week. b.. Limited capability for work and work related activity - ?318.76 pcm or ?73.56 per week. So in total, people who claimed Universal Credit after April 2017, but were previously getting ESA support group rate (?109.65 per week), EDP and SDP, will be set to lose ?41.10 a week - as they currently receive ?188 a week versus ?146.90 under Universal Credit. This means a loss of ?2,137.20 a year. But the DWP claims there is a safety net.
Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

They can but it gets a little silly. They make a spot for parents with infants, how about spots for old guys with arthritis, old ladies with bunions, beer drinker that has to get to the restroom fast, etc.

The only parkers that really bother me are employees that take the prime spots and make others take extra steps in bad weather. Well, another is the guy with a fancy car taking two spots but I've not seen that in a while. When I was driving a beater I'd park as close as I could anyway.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The point about "parents withn children" spaces is that they are extra wide to allow easy access to children in reart seats. Ordianry mortals don't need that.

Reply to
charles

Correct.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

The ones I've seen are the same size. Old people need to open the door fully too at times.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

And usually nearer to the doors to avoid children who are too short to be seen by reversing drivers having to walk far in the car park. It is all well and good for people to say "Hold their hand," but you can't do that if you have two or more children and need both hands to steer a heavily laden shopping trolley - especially on a sloping car park.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Are you saying if someone keyed your car you wouldn't get you own back?

None of those. Or child allowance which she will be getting.

-- =

If you're bothered by a god-botherer, does that make you god?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

She's not disabled and neither is her child, they can walk as far as anyone else. Only the crippled should get special spaces.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Because he seemed to think he could tell me where I can and cannot park.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword