Woman has baby. World holds its breath!

I mean really, I am very pro the monarchy.

But really, honestly, its not that big a deal. Women talking about babies, bonding, breast feeding and belly sag.

Please. I'm trying to eat lunch.

Nice guns tho.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Natural Philosopher scribbled...

The media (Daily Heil etc) are making a fuss, the rest of us couldn't give a shit.

Reply to
Artic

On Tuesday 23 July 2013 14:44 The Natural Philosopher wrote in uk.d-i-y:

and

(Henry VIII style:)

YhDa.jpeg

(Brian: punchlines is at the bototm of this message so as not to spoil the joke)

1st picture: Private Eye cover, containing all white blank page with the words:

"Woman has baby!"

and in tiny print as a footnote:

"Inside: Some other stuff"

2nd Picture:

Massive poster of Prince William, emblazened with the huge caption:

"My Penis Works"

"Celebrate, Peasants"

Reply to
Tim Watts

to be fair, even better respected organs are making a stupid fuss

tim

Reply to
tim.....

I mean, its all a bit silly. I have thus far avoided it.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The coverage I've heard today took over an hour, but could have been summed up thusly without losing any useful details:-

Late last night and from 05:00 "Kate (Add optional identification info to taste) is about to sprog."

18:00 "It's a boy, and it's bloomin' heavy."

I'd not have minded being the only photographer round by the back door last night, though. I'll bet he can now retire.

Reply to
John Williamson

En el artículo , Tim Watts escribió:

YhDa.jpeg

Damn, beat me to it. Was going to post a link to that too :-)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Any why did the BBC cancel a sheduled programme and replace it with a hour long news prog, with absolutely no useful content?

Reply to
Mark

Here's where your TV licence money goes...

Birty Dastard