OT. "As a woman.............."

Video of a traffic stop. A woman got pulled over for texting while driving. She had to show the cop how her hands were shaking.

Body cameras seem nice to have even if they aren't showing some shoot out.

What happened to Helen Reddy's "I Am Woman"?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Incredibly stupid of her. He should have asked for a raise.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Was he in uniform? All I can see is his arms, but I can't imagine someone with a short-sleeve shirt being very scary.

I think cops are tired of "I'm someone who pays your salary". And I was right. That's why he stopped listening.

I'm also surprised she would use vulgar language in front of cop, but she's so young she might not know it's vulgar.

That was years ago. ;-)

I haven't played it again, but at one point she asks are you pulling me over [because of texting which she thinks is not a primary offense, and if she'd finished her question and he said Yes, she was going to tell him he had no right to pull her over for that. ].... and he interupts and says roughtly, That's a good idea. Pull into that gas station. And she says (I think), That's not what I meant. I thought that was funny.

Reply to
micky