Help With "Baby" Orchid

I am in the UK and have four Orchids on my study window sill. They are about

3 years old and do very well despite me most definitely not having a green thumb! One of them came to the end of its flowering cycle and dropped its flowers. However very unusually it has grown another Orchid at the end of its flower stalk. It is complete with leaves, trailing things (not sure what they are called!) and a single flower. It has been growing for a few weeks now and is quite healthy and getting bigger. None of my other Orchids have ever done this. Can I cut it off, pot it and get a new Orchid or will it die if I do this. Should I bend the flower stalk over and pot the "baby" whilst leaving it attached to the stalk?
Reply to
Port Admiral Haynes