Personal Orchid tracking software

I returned from the Fort Worth Home show with 4 more orchids from the Fort Worth Orchid Society. That makes 28 pots and I now want a something a little better than my Word document to track the orchids and keep them straight. Does anyone have suggestions for a database type software that can be used to track your orchids? I have seen some really old posts for" Everything Orchid Management System ", Currently located at

and it looked good. Any one with experience with it? Any others out there?

Reply to
BruceM