Santa Barbara Orchid Fair March 2007

Here (in alt.binaries.pictures.orchids) are photographs from this mornings activities at the Santa Barbara International Orchid Fair.

This year's theme is: O R C H I D S G O N E W I L D ! 2007 Show Highlights: - Specimen Orchids - a rare opportunity to see the largest collection ever displayed in the United States - Free orchid care workshops - every hour, on the hour, from 10-4pm daily - New: beautiful orchid paintings and photography on display - Huge vendor area with great show prices Don't miss your chance to view more than 5,000 orchids in full bloom! Make plans to visit us March 16, 17 and 18 in Santa Barbara! There are also photographs of Orchids Royale in Carpenteria, CA whose doors are rarely open to the public.

And last, there are photographs of an unusual Epi I purchased from Divine Orchids of Carlsbad, CA. I've never seen anything like it!

Enjoy.

PS: These photographs have been reduced by 67%. Anyone desiring larger images can contact me via e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Larry Dighera