Pacific Orchid Expo

The 55th Annual Pacific Orchid Exposition is on February 15-18, 2007 at Fort Mason's Festival Pavillion. Also since parking is limited there please go to

to find the best bus routes to the show. If any of you are interested in volunteering for the show, please let us know. You can find out more on our website at:

We've also created a Google Group to address any orchid related issues from people. Look for "Orchid Doctor."

Thanks.

Reply to
SFOS Web Administrator