Orchid article

Did everybody here (all 5 of us?) see this rather unexpected orchid story?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Thank you for the pointer to it... Alas, I would not have caught the article otherwise. I don't care much for the media portraying politicians in a fashion similar to how they abuse actors and musicians...

Reply to
pakrat

cool! :)

and did any of y'all see this in the AOS mag yet?

--j_a

Reply to
jankey