OT Bit of light entertainment

Excellent !

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I'd rather watch the Piano Guys: for instance:

or

Bob Eager

But the main skill there is in the video editing etc not in the actual performing, unlike the pervious link where there was definite musical talent

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Don't click links with no description. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Dunno what it is with ladies playing the Cello, got a real soft spot for them especially this one here in the front row:-)..

tony sayer

A *soft* spot? :o)

Reply to
Huge

Why would you trust a description ? I've had a couple of emails recently (1 a month)

If you have not restored a device recently or you believe someone may have accessed your account,we recommend to visit the link below to verify that you are the legitimate account holder. Verify now >

The "verify now >" is a link and obviously not legit, but a description about a link doesn't not valid it for me.

sometimes who's posted it and why is more important. Not forgettting those links that tell you you've won something.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Well yes, sort off:)

Reply to