[OT] - BBC News Website Most Popular - Read .....WTF is going on?

For the last few days it looks knackered, dominated by stories exactly a full calendar month old.

For instance, number 1 "Camerons Left Daughter at Pub" 11 June 2012

The rest of the top 10 are all stories a month old!

Reply to
The Other Mike

I suspect there is a self-fulfilling prophecy mechanism at work, whereby once a story gets into "most read" then people click it - meaning its score increases, making it even more "most read".

Reply to
Jethro_uk

The whole bbc web enterprise is in a mess at the moment. I don't think anyone knows what they are doing any more. have they outsourced it or what? Its also mega slow with screenreaders and the skip to links dont..

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff