OT Apprentice really did it this time

He said that The Doors, The Rolling Stones and Bondie were shit and only old people liked them.

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

Reply to
ARW

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

Pics/video please!

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Little heathen spotty git - I hope you give him the Megger-a-100m-reel-of-cable demo.

On the 1000V setting...

Miley's twerking bony arse vs Debbie Harry - pleeeesse, there's no competition.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Bondie? Is that a freudian slip?

Never ever upset the chippy.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Is this because they are all now old and in one case dead? One has obviously not heard of nostalgia. Now if he had said Bay City rollers, then there could at least have been a debate. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

And of course Doris Day was 92 or 94 a few days back. She apparently lied about her age to get her first gig at age 15. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her once before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too, some people have all the luck! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown left in it. More of an old boy band. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

Reply to
Bob Eager

Reply to
harry

Vertically or horizontally ?

Reply to
Andrew

"Law")

Been to her hubbies place and fitted a radio mic to him.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

My brother serviced her car.

Reply to
ARW

I've met Bob Eager and the Medway Highwayman. Does that count?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Well, if you want to bring work into it...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

My cousin has had tea with the Queen a couple of times. Her son (my cousin once removed) has a habit of being awarded medals for bravery.

Reply to
Nightjar

I had a "thank you" wave from a driver coming the other way when I'd pulled into a passing place on a narrow road in Deeside. The front seat passenger was HMQ and the drive the DofE.

Reply to
charles

And my Dad's grave is next-door-but-one to C Northcote Parkinson's!

Reply to
stvlcnc43

Somewhere near Canterbury?

Reply to