OT Apprentice really did it this time

I expect quite a few people serviced her.

Reply to
Bob Eager

One of the garden parties? I went to one of those. Bloody thunderstorm, a load of people sheltered under the trees. Six ambulances taking them away after a lightning strike.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Her father in law paid for the work. ISTR it just needed some work on the brakes

Reply to
ARW

A private (indoor) tea party for the families of the dozen or so SAS and SBS getting medals, following the awards.

Reply to
Nightjar

Who (or what) are the "law"?

tiom

Reply to
tim...

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

Pah. French mechanics.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Surely you've heard of "Parkinson's Law"? "Work expands to fill the time available"

Reply to
charles

Parkinson's Law.

Reply to
Bob Eager

At a hospital new wing opening in Wales.

Reply to
harry

In message , ARW writes

I volunteer to open the trap door.

Reply to
News

In message , charles writes

Not uncommon here. It is said that the family love Balmoral and this part of the world not just because of the location, but because it is the one part of the world where they are left in peace. Loved and respected, but not hounded. Not uncommon to suddenly meet family members walking the hills or visiting local shops. I was lucky enough to be invited to a garden party at Balmoral, and a private soiree at Birkhall.

Reply to
News

And I went to school with Ted Tudor-Pole - same year and for several years.

polygonum

Oh

thanks

tim

Reply to
tim...

Trapdoors are only needed for humane hangings. I'm confident Adam's chippy won't waste wood, hinges etc on that when a simpler, old- style "hoist-him-up-lads" gallows will do the job. Of course the apprentice will face a longer and more painful experience but that's life.

Reply to
Robin

No, I think you'll find that's death.

Reply to
David

Deserves it:-)

Reply to
ARW

So before she was married?

Reply to
ARW

I used to live a couple of doors down from Diana Rigg, and she got an honourary degree from Stirling Uni when I was there.

jgh

Reply to
jgh

I talk to God every night.