What did the guy really say?

I was listening to the People's Court today and a car owner said one of the two choices that follow. The tv technician didn't bleep him; he deleted a second or so of the video so that all or part of the problem word was gone.

"The radiator was ___mal fluid" or "The radiator was mal ___ fluid"

He used the same phrase twice and it was modified by the tecnician the same way twice.

The judge said "Can't you say "leaked"?

What vulgar word or words might he have said that fits with what I was able to hear and what the judge said in response. Although I don't like vulgarity, I've heard quite a bit and I still can't figure out what was zapped, and curiosity has the better of me. Mal and fluid might have been adjoining syllables, or the missing sounds might have been between them.

I always dislike vulgar words on Usenet etc. but this time I'm so curious, I'm raising the subject myself. Anyone who isn't curious may want to skip the answers to this post.

Reply to
micky

Maybe he said it was "pissing" fluid.

It could not been that bad or the judge would not have let it go that easily

Reply to
philo

So how does "mal" fit into that?

She also said "Don't I scare you a little bit, that you would talk like this?" Then she got back to the case.

Reply to
micky