Cargo Tie Downs

Looking for a new car and this one is a remote possibility, but this makes me curious:

The very first option: Cargo Tie Downs It's a hard-top convertible. Where would cargo tie downs go? Where would the cargo go?

Paul, use my regular email address.

Reply to
micky

micky,

Did you look at the pictures? It's a hard-top convertible. You can tie down to the roof and the trunk-lid.

Dave M.

Reply to
David L. Martel

I saw that it was a hard-top convertible, but you can tie things to the roof and trunk-lid of any sedan. They don't call that cargo tie-downs.

Okay, I even played the video this time, but all it does is zoom in and out on still shots, like how PBS makes a video with pictures from the

19th century.

It's only about 10 miles to go see the car, but I don't think this question makes it worth it .

Thank you.

Reply to
micky

I'm confused. Are you staying that you don't want to drive 10 miles because you don't understand what the cargo tie downs are for? What if they are a good thing?

Are you actually passing in the car because you can't get an answer in a.h.r?

Heck, even if I didn't want the car, I'd drive 10 miles just find out what they are. I might learn something that I can use elsewhere.

Reply to
DerbyDad03