OT Anyone near Sleaford coming to London in next 4 weeks?

Looking for someone to help out taking a smallish bench vice from Sleaford, Lincs to London.

The vice doesn't have much value but getting it here would be appreciated.

Willing to pay for the inconvenience but there is no rush whatsoever.

Please contact jim [at) clangrant . plus . com

Reply to
JimG

In message , JimG writes

I'm about 20 miles from you and will be going past London to Farnham next week. London, however, was quite a big place last time I was there ... which bit?

Reply to
Nick

Hi Nick,

I am the one in London and the collection point is High Street, Great Hale, Sleaford, Lincs. NG34 9LE

Is that any nearer for you?

JimG

Reply to
JimG

You haven't answered the question! Which bit of London?

Someone planning on going from Sleaford to Wembly would find it quite inconvenient to deliver to Dartford (for example).

Reply to
Martin Bonner

Just to add, my location is Dulwich, SE22 but would be will to meet up anywhere within M25 to facilitate delivery.

Reply to
JimG

In message , JimG writes

As Martin Bonner noted, this was the bit I was primarily interested in! I should be able to sort something out. I'll PE you with contact details. The Sleaford end is a 60 mile round trip for me - around 2.5 gallons of diesel + cheapish bottle of dry white wine = GBP20? Nowt for London end as we can arrange a meeting (I assume the vice is easily portable? My Farnham contact works in central London with another friend who, if he's nor train-spotting in Outer Mongolia at the mo, commutes from Dulwich.).

Reply to
Nick

Nick,

Sounds good. Perhaps best from now on to converse by direct email. Mine is jim [at] clangrant . plus . com

Thanks

Reply to
JimG