AS gaes sweep acroos England wasles and scoltand..

wind turbine output is only out by a large nuclear power station, from the forecasts...

I wonder if a lot have shut down or toppled over.

I have a glass of champahne every time one does...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Natural Philosopher scribbled...

Time to change your nym to the Natural Piss Artist.

Reply to
Artic

sadly its a rare event so far...

so not yet got through even one bottle

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hmm, A guy on the radio described wind turbines as a great idea on paper, and should be left there most of the time.. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff