OT: a new scam

I waited a fair bit longer than that... Not BT (but still Openreach)

Reply to
John Rumm

Lots these days only have a phone.

Don't think I've ever used mine for actual banking. Just need the app for touch payments.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

That's odd. When my elderly next door neighbour's landline failed, I gave her one of my DECT phones and chargers. After checking it worked OK. Through two 9in brick walls and a passageway.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Different makes/types of bricks have varying density.

Reply to
charles

London Stock bricks almost float :-)

Reply to