One bottle of Fairy

Did you know one bottle of Fairy outlasts three PM'?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

Depending upon whether or not the previous PM is recycled.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Did you know that Truss is the first PM since 1963 (the start of Doctor Who) to NOT have an episode broadcast during her premiership?

Also that she lasted about two hours less than David Blaine in his Perspex box?

Reply to
Bob Eager

She's still PM until replaced later this week. There was an episode of Doctor Who this evening.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

Are you suggesting that we use PMs for washing dishes then? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

With the last two, that would probably give better value for money.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

And I think the same number of days as Brian Clough lasted at Leeds United.

Reply to
Scott

Not surprising if you mostly use a dishwasher.

Genuine Fairy Liquid will last, unlike supermarket copies which tend to go all thick and gooey before it is even half used.

Reply to
Andrew